The Bill of Materials Line Lookup program is used to display and edit the component items and quantities that are included in a specific bill of materials. The Bill of Materials Line Lookup program allows assembly, Distribution and Manufacturing companies to.
- Create a new BOM or BOM Revision
- Display or edit an existing BOM
- View, edit or create Inventory Manufacturing comments
- View, edit or create a Bill of Materials Line Comment
- Customize Displayed Fields
The fields which are displayed for each component in the program can be customized, but the program normally displays the component item number and description, the quantity of the component required to build the top level item and the Stk flag from the Inventory record for each component (this allows you to id any non stock items that are included in the BOM).
- Copy and modify an existing BOM to use it for building a different item (change the top level item)
- Copy an existing BOM in order to create a new BOM for the same item
- View, Edit or Create an Inventory Manufacturing (Assembly) Comment for the top level and component items in the BOM
- View, Edit or Create Bill of Materials Header and Line Comments
- View Inventory Manufacturing (Assembly) Comment